To ensure fair access for members and visitors we have introduced a selection of booking terms and conditions.
- Crown members with the correct membership privileges play free of charge on the Open Play scheme anytime Monday to Friday up to 10 times per annum per club. In addition, 7-day members may book and play free of charge after 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Open Play Tee times may be booked up to a maximum of seven days in advance.
- All bookings are subject to open play availability. (Each course allocates a minimum of 2 tee times prior to 12pm Midweek and after 2pm on weekends and bank holidays.
- Full membership details (found on the membership card) must be provided at the time of booking.
- Failure to declare that the booking is under Open Play scheme at the time of booking and/or failure to provide valid membership details will render the booking invalid and result in the full visitor green fee being applied.
- Guests accompanying members using Open Play will receive a £6 discount from the headline green fee price.
- All members using their Open Play privilege must present their club membership card alongside one other form of personal ID.
- Crown Golf members, may also pay a discounted member guest rate for buggies, range balls (if applicable) and hire of trolleys.
- Crown Golf members playing in a non-residential society at one of our network of clubs will enjoy a 40% discount applied to the contracted green fee rate.
- Open Play excludes The Nicklaus Golf Course at St Mellion and The Nine of Herts, a 9-hole Hertfordshire course. Crown Members may book one Open Play tee time and not book multiple tee times.
- Crown Golf reserve the right to amend Open Play terms and conditions. Any amendments will be implemented from the 1st January each year and featured on this web page.
- *Open Play may not be used as part of a pre-booked golf break. St Mellion International Resort offers Crown Members 20% off the best available short break rates at the time of booking. Members staying on a package basis (inc. accommodation and food) enjoy complimentary upgrades to the Nicklaus Signature. For specific terms and conditions at St Mellion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not yet a member at a Crown Golf Club but would like to know more about our golf memberships then please contact our Sales team on 0800 781 4476, or send us a web enquiry.