At Crown Golf, we believe that our philosophy and values are integral to the success of our business.
We believe that our employees are key to our success, and strive to highlight the importance of excellent customer service to the growth of our business.
- Take responsibility for results
- Don’t accept mediocrity
- Be proactive and not reactive
- Share knowledge and experience
- Delegate authority
- Reward ability not just loyalty
- Support risk taking
- Instill change as a continuous process
- Give people recognition
- Encourage creativity for commercial gain
- Provide quality careers for quality people
- Always practice open and honest feedback
- Swift and productive implementation of ideas
- Have fun!
Shape the future of golf.
As an employee of Crown Golf, you will receive a full induction upon joining the company and ongoing training to help you reach your potential and further your career.
We offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday (full-time equivalent), free car parking, use of the golf course and subsidised food and beverages.
If you are interested in working for Crown Golf we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job of the week
- MILFORD - Assistant Manager
- CENTRAL - Central Green Fee Revenue Manager - based at Pine Ridge
Other Club Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in Crown Golf.
Please note that, due to the high level of interest in our vacancies, if we have not made contact with you within 10 working days then we will not be processing your application further. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Crown Golf, and we encourage you to apply for other vacancies which are of interest to you in the near future.
*** No agency applications, please. ***